(HM-24-800) 24V 800W Hybrid Inverter Can with City Power
|FOB Unit Price:||US $36.8 US $35.53|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HM-24-800
- Certification: CCC, ISO9001, UL, RoHS, CE, SAA
- Circuit Topologies: Push-Pull Type
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- City Power Charge: Yes
- Power: 800W
- Battery: 24V
- Power Source: Solar Power
- Brand: Huami
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- Origin: Guangzhou China
- Nature of Source Flow: Active Inverter
- Output Power: 401 - 500W
- Nature of Wave String: Square Wave Inverter
- Controller: 24V20A
- UPS: Yes
- Size: 41.0*25.0*32.0cm
- Phase: Single
- Application: Air Conditioner
- Trademark: solarhm
- Specification: 22.5*15.5*7.6m
- HS Code: 8504403090
|Type||Out put power||External pack size||N.W||N.W||Oty per|
H: Hybrid, I: Inverter, S: Solar, 12: Battery 12 V, 500: 500 W
Integration design of solar controller and inverter output, which makes it affordable.
Design of overall aluminum housing, which is good for heat dissipation.
There are three routes of DC output ports and one route of AC output consent. AC output is under switch control.
1. Auto charging and output
2. Over-voltage and low-voltage protection of battery
3. Manual control over AC output
4. Over-current protection
1. Sketch map of front interfaces
DC output interface 1
DC output interface 2
Connected to the solar panel anode
Connected to the solar panel cathode
Connected to the accumulator anode
Connected to the accumulator cathode
Connected to the direct-current load anode
Connected to the direct-current load cathode
USB charge interface
1) Battery voltage display "V"
2) Discharge current display "A"
3) Voltage protection display "U"
4) Current protection display "C"
Indication of battery voltage display
Indication of discharge current display
Indication of charge display
Indication of discharge display
Display area of voltage, current and protection code
This product is the integrated product of solar controller and inverter and the inverter output is manually controlled by switch. It's required to recognize the product terminal position in installation. The battery is connected firstly, and the anode and cathode shall be connected properly. Then the solar charging panel and load are connected. In connection of DC load, it shall be ensured that the maximum current of connected load cannot exceed the rated current of product output; In connection of AC load, it shall also be ensured that the maximum power connected cannot exceed the rated power of product, avoiding damage.
|Flicker of display screen "U"||1. It is the over-voltage protection. Check if the type of battery installed is in accord with |
2. Check if the battery is damaged.
|Flicker of display screen "u"||The battery is under-voltage.|
|Flicker of display screen "C"||1. It is the over-current protection. Check if the load is over heavy.|
2. Check if the load side is short out.
1. Do not throw the product into fire to avoid harm to the human body;
2. Do not throw the product into water to avoid the permanent damage;
3. Do not use the product in moist or high-temperature atmosphere;
4. Do not try disassembling the product to avoid electric shock;
5. Do not let direct short-circuit of output side to avoid dangers.